by Brianna Crandall — May 12, 2017 — ALSET LED, a fast-growing brand in the light-emitting diode (LED) segment and a branch of NuWave, announced a new range of LED retrofits and fixtures this week at Lightfair 2017 in Philadelphia. The innovative lamps and fixtures promise energy-saving opportunities for the commercial lighting market.
The new LED products include:
- Linear high bay: Used for general purpose lighting for commercial and industrial locations such as warehouses and larger retail locations.
- Retrofit products: Offer efficient LED technology without needing to install a complete new fixture
- New parking lots: New Dark Sky Compliant with the ability to add lighting controls
- Highbay/lowbay additional options: Daylight harvesting, battery back-up and up light all available.
- Lensed strip/wrap options: Flexible lighting solutions for warehouses, factory settings, institutional and retail applications with the ability to add fixtures for continuous runs. They also offer built-in occupancy sensing and offer emergency battery back-up operation.
According to Cindy Thomas, GM-Sales, ALSET LED:
This will be our third LFI show, and we are excited to showcase the innovative new range for our agency and distribution partners. Intense focus is given to quality, and we believe that these new products will surpass the success we have with our DLC premium-listed, NSF-rated round high bay that has been specified into national retail programs, large commercial and industrial applications.
All new LED retrofits and fixtures are now available in the extensive inventory situated in the company’s suburban Chicago location.
The ALSET LED line aims to deliver major energy-saving opportunities by using the latest technologies. The goal is not just to help users save on their energy bills but also help reduce their carbon footprints at the same time, says the company. ALSET LED lamps, troffers, canopies, highbays, T-8 retrofit tubes and downlights are reportedly known for their high efficacy, instant-on feature, and their superior heat management.