by Brianna Crandall — September 29, 2017 — Global procurement intelligence advisory firm SpendEdge recently announced the release of its janitorial services procurement research report. The insights and data in this report provide a strategic analysis of the supply markets, factors influencing purchasing decisions, procurement best practices, pricing models, supplier landscape, and an analysis of the supplier capability matrix for the facilities management (FM) industry. This report breaks down the data and analysis behind the procurement of janitorial services and acts as an all-inclusive guide for making smart purchasing decisions.
Angad Singh, lead SpendEdge procurement analyst, pointed out:
Warehouses, healthcare facilities, and hospitals are the key end-users of the janitorial services market. The growing demand for janitorial services has encouraged suppliers to differentiate their products and services by incorporating technologies such as IoT and janitorial software.
Key report features:
- Supply Market Insights
- Procurement Best Practices
- Cost Saving Opportunities
- Pricing Models
- Negotiation Strategies
- Category Risk Analysis
- Key Supplier Analysis
- Supplier Capability Matrix
- The global janitorial services market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.3% over forecast period, due to the growing demand from private- and public-sector companies.
- Mature engagement between buyers and suppliers needs to be in line with the strategic engagement measures and risk/reward-sharing strategies.
- Buyers need to identify the best-fit suppliers by implementing rigorous selection and RFQ processes to extract the required information before selecting suppliers.
Janitorial services pricing trends
Buyers currently show a clear preference towards the monthly retainer pricing model due to its punctuality and regularity in addition to the high level of transparency that it provides. However, SpendEdge analysts identify the hourly rate pricing model to exhibit the highest potential, as it provides the buyers more control over the billing and opens up opportunities for customized services.
SpendEdge’s Global Janitorial Services Procurement Market Intelligence Report is available for purchase from the firm’s Web site. This report is available at a discount for a limited time only, and may be customized to meet clients’ requirements. A free sample report is also available free of charge upon request; sample reports provide insights focusing on cost-saving aspects of procurement and optimization of category spend.