by Brianna Crandall — January 11, 2017 — Tork, an away-from-home brand of global hygiene and forest products provider SCA, has just launched Tork Stainless Washroom Upgrade Solutions, a new offering that helps customers unlock their restrooms’ hidden potential by debunking the myth that upgrading a restroom’s ambiance and efficiency requires significant time and money.
These premium, cost-effective alternatives to restroom upgrades are designed to be easy to install and to not hurt existing infrastructure or take restrooms out of play for long periods the way a traditional renovation would. Tork says the recessed dispensers and adapters instantly upgrade any restroom’s décor and functionality, helping customers unlock their washroom’s hidden potential.
While restrooms are not top-of-mind for the average person, they are used frequently, and their state affects perception of the building and business. Whether it be a restaurant, hotel, university, transportation hub, hospital or office building, unclean, poorly stocked and outdated restrooms leave a negative impression on visitors, tenants and even employees, while a well-maintained facility enhances a business’ reputation, notes Tork.
With Tork’s new range of solutions, enhancing restroom facilities no longer means an extensive overhaul; facilities managers can unlock an improved, modern restroom experience for users by making simple upgrades to existing units.
As part of the Tork Stainless Washroom Upgrade Solutions line, Tork is launching:
Tork Matic Hand Towel Dispenser Recessed – with Intuition Sensor — This dispenser easily fits into existing recessed infrastructure, providing a touch-free sensor roll towel system with adjustable towel length, designed to give guests the ultimate hand-drying experience.
- Tork Xpress Recessed Cabinet Towel Adapters — With three size options that are easily attached within a recessed towel cabinet, this is ideal for customers who prefer manual hand towel dispensing solutions. Not only does it ensure one-at-a-time dispensing, it also prevents product from falling out.
With sleek design and enhanced capabilities, Tork says its Stainless Washroom Upgrade Solutions can help customers and end users unlock benefits such as:
- Savings — Tork Stainless Washroom Upgrade Solutions fit seamlessly into existing wall units, eliminating the need for costly renovations.
- Improved products — The dispensers and adapters allow customers to take full advantage of Tork Premium Hand Towels, engineered to feature superior softness and a better hand-drying experience.
- Better hygiene — One-at-a-time dispensing with the new solutions ensures that users only touch the sheet that they will use, improving restroom hygiene. Tork Matic Hand Towel Dispenser Recessed – with Intuition takes this one step further by enabling hands-free dispensing.
- Easier maintenance — Thanks to Tork Xpress Recessed Cabinet Towel Adapters, which fit tightly into recessed dispensers, regulating product flow, cleaning staff no longer have to tidy up after piles of towels that fall onto the floor — or worse, those that fall into wet sinks.
- Enhanced visitor experience — With Tork Stainless Washroom Upgrade Solutions, restroom visitors will experience a modern restroom that combines streamlined design aesthetic with state-of-the-art functionality.
Tork has provided an online guide to help facilities managers determine which products from the Tork Stainless Washroom Upgrade Solutions portfolio will work best for their facilities and offer a better experience for staff and visitors.