Brant Insero, Sales & Operations Manager
125 Wolf Road , Suite 112 , Albany , NY 12205
Phone: 800/225-4772 ext 1342 or 847-982-3485 | Fax: 847-982-1012 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Developed by ISSA, the worldwide cleaning industry association, the Cleaning Management Institute (CMI) is a professional society dedicated to education, training and career improvement for the facilities maintenance industry. Founded in 1963, CMI trains and certifies building service contractors, educational facilities professionals, health-care providers and more across the country and throughout the world. CMI’s verified, third-party custodial technician training courses are conducted at various locations around the country, and are available on-site for customized training. Some are available for independent study.
CMI’s Professional Development program includes:
- Train the Trainer certification helps train and certify cleaning professionals so they can successfully implement high-quality training for their operation.
- Accredited Auditing Professional (AAP) certification empowers an individual to provide a consistent and standard quality assurance audit.
- Specialty Training Programs deliver custom training programs to meet unique cleaning and management challenges in such areas as Carpet Care Specialist, Customer Service Training, Floor Care Specialist, and Supervisor Training.
CMI’s Custodial Training program includes:
- The Custodial Technician Training and Certification program, developed by CMI more than 50 years ago and regularly updated to keep pace with new technologies and procedures in the industry, is designed for front-line custodians. It teaches basic and advanced skills and best practices in all areas of commercial building cleaning, and helps ensure an organization’s operation has minimal environmental impact. Version Five of the program includes updated information on steam vapor cleaning, microfiber, no-touch cleaning technology and more.
- The Custodial Supervisor Certification Course is designed to groom key employees for supervisory positions, acknowledging that the custodial profession today not only commands respect, but also requires a high degree of knowledge and skill in the use of modern equipment, chemicals and techniques in order to keep modern buildings sanitary and adequately protect a company’s investment.
- The Supervisor and Management Boot Camp is a three-day course designed to sharpen both technical and soft skills involved in cleaning, maintaining and servicing facilities. This course is designed both for aspiring entry-level workers as well as tenured professionals who are looking to increase their education and learn new techniques.