by Brianna Crandall — January 11, 2019 — BriefCam, a provider of video synopsis and deep learning solutions used around the world, recently announced version 5.3 of its innovative and extensible video content analytics platform. BriefCam v5.3 introduces breakthrough capabilities across all three of the platform’s seamlessly integrated solutions, delivering a powerful and innovative approach to making video content searchable, actionable and quantifiable. BriefCam’s v5.3 highly accurate face recognition extends its real-time alerting, search and quantitative analytics capabilities.
Leveraging state-of-the-art deep neural networks trained in diverse data sets for a high level of accuracy in face matching, BriefCam v5.3’s face recognition capabilities help streamline post-event investigations, support rapid response to situational changes, and derive richer operational intelligence for data-driven decision-making.
BriefCam Review | Accelerate investigations
- Robust multi-camera search capabilities identify men, women, children and vehicles with speed and precision, using 25 classes and attributes, face recognition, appearance similarity, color, size, speed, path, direction, and dwell time.
- Precise face recognition rapidly pinpoints people of interest in real time using digital images extracted from video, external image sources and pre-defined watchlists.
- Dynamic case collaboration improves investigation productivity and time to target.
BriefCam Research | Derive operational intelligence
- Seamlessly correlated video content with third party data sources such as Point of Sale, Time Management, and Access Control provides unique insights into operations.
- Highly customizable dashboards aggregate and trend identities, object interactions, demographics, hotspots, and vehicle movement patterns over time.
- Integrated face recognition enables unique insights into employee productivity and customer satisfaction.
BriefCam Respond | Attain situational awareness
- Real-time alerts based on face recognition, vehicles and people in areas of interest provide immediate notification of situational changes.
- Scalable watchlist management enables rapid and powerful rule configuration.
- Effective balancing of sensitivity, accuracy, and efficiency minimizes alert fatigue.
According to Trevor Matz, BriefCam president and CEO:
BriefCam v5.3 further enables organizations to derive exponential value from their existing video surveillance system investments. With the addition of highly accurate, real-time face recognition capabilities to our extensible video content analytics platform, organizations can further benefit from real-time actionable intelligence for their situational awareness and operational agility initiatives.
Learn more about BriefCam v5.3 on the company’s website. BriefCam’s award-winning products transform video surveillance into actionable intelligence for law enforcement and public safety organizations, government and transportation agencies, major enterprises, healthcare and educational institutions, and local communities worldwide.