by Brianna Crandall — January 26, 2018 — Dodge Data & Analytics, provider of analytics and software-based workflow integration solutions for the construction industry, just announced the launch of Dodge Construction Central, continuing the evolution of Dodge’s vision for a single unified hub where all construction industry and project stakeholders can discover, share and access new and unique insights from across the entire construction ecosystem and along the full project lifecycle to make timely, data-driven decisions.
Dodge exhibited the suite of capabilities available within Dodge Construction Central at World of Concrete 2018 this week at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
Dodge Construction Central delivers deep intelligence to project stakeholders from a comprehensive industry data cloud. It empowers them to collaborate with project teams and integrate insights directly into their business processes by leveraging artificial intelligence (AI), advanced analytics, collaboration and workflow automation technologies.
Mike Petrullo, chief executive officer (CEO), Dodge Data & Analytics, commented:
Increasingly, improving productivity and attaining growth in our industry requires knowledge-sharing and collaboration among many companies, stakeholders and workflows. Dodge Construction Central is the first market intelligence hub where all players across the industry can gain critical insights and collaborate to overcome challenges and drive successful projects.
The demos of Dodge Construction Central this week covered several new capabilities that are designed to help firms increase productivity, facilitate collaboration, mitigate risk and improve their visibility of project and market details that Dodge says have been inaccessible until now:
- Product Quantities — Ranks and prioritizes projects based on actual counts of products required for specific projects.
- Basis of Design — Targets business development efforts by filtering projects by manufacturer and product specified as Basis of Design.
- PreQual — Streamlines a thorough subcontractor prequalification process.
- Invitation to Bid — Shares projects with network contacts to accelerate the bid request process.
- Service Area — Geo-locates prospective project partners based on proximity to jobsite.
- Dodge Data Services & Sweets Leads Delivery — Provides access to Dodge and Sweets data within a firm’s existing workflows.
For more information, visit the Dodge Data & Analytics Web site.