by Brianna Crandall — October 27, 2017 — Ecore, a company that transforms reclaimed materials into performance surfaces, has refined its offering of Polyflor resilient vinyl flooring products in an effort to streamline selection and facilitate faster product fulfillment. The updated portfolio includes 16 new homogenous, heterogeneous, and slip-resistant vinyl surfaces, as well as premium flooring from the Expona luxury vinyl tile collection.
According to the company, Polyflor vinyl flooring products feature a polyurethane reinforcement (PUR) that gives these floors a lifetime polish-free guarantee.
Bo Barber, vice president of Marketing and Business Development for Ecore, the US distributor for the 100-year-old UK-based company, explained:
Polyflor is an internationally renowned flooring manufacturer with an extremely large product line. Ecore narrowed down our offering in an effort to provide better focus on the products we support. This has also allowed us to bring in substantial inventory of key products and colors, something Ecore has not previously done.
The homogenous vinyl flooring surfaces available include:
- Pearlazzo PUR, a 2.0mm vinyl roll with a textured look, featuring a solid background and multi-flake decoration;
- 2000 PUR, a 2.0mm vinyl roll or tile that has a marbleized look; and
- Classic Mystique PUR, a 2.0mm vinyl roll or tile with non-directional two-tone chips.
The heterogeneous surfaces available include:
- Forest fx PUR, a 2.0mm vinyl roll that looks like real wood; and
- Bloc PUR, a 2.0mm vinyl roll, available in brilliant solid colors with a textured emboss.
The slip-resistant surfaces available include:
- Polysafe Verona PUR, a 2.0mm vinyl roll featuring a solid background with chip accents;
- Polysafe Modena, a 2.0mm vinyl roll with subtle micro granite decoration;
- Polysafe Arena PUR, a 2.0mm vinyl roll that looks like stone, concrete, or textile;
- Polysafe Vogue Ultra PUR, a 2.0mm vinyl roll featuring a solid background with multi-chip salt and pepper accents;
- Polysafe Wood fx PUR, a 2.0mm vinyl roll that looks like real wood;
- Polysafe Hydro Evolve, a 2.0mm vinyl roll featuring solid colors with a raised emboss; and
- Polysafe Apex, a 2.5mm vinyl roll with a solid background and sparkling sand-like visual.
The Expona luxury vinyl tile surfaces available include:
- Expona Control PUR, a 2.5mm slip-resistant luxury vinyl tile that looks like stone or wood;
- Expona Flow PUR 2.0mm heterogeneous vinyl roll that features wood, textile, and stone visuals;
- Expona Commercial PUR, a 2.5mm luxury vinyl tile with a wood, stone and stylized look; and
- Expona Design PUR, a 3.0mm vinyl tile in wood, stone and effect, which features graphic interpretations of everyday items.
Since 1871, Ecore has been transforming reclaimed materials into performance surfaces designed to make people’s lives better. Starting with simple cork closures, the company’s diverse products now solve complex problems in applications ranging from playgrounds, weight rooms, and turf fields to hospitals, hotels, and retail environments.
Aiming to create floors that go beyond current expectations, Ecore says it engineers performance well beyond industry standards related to acoustics, ergonomics, and safety. Harvesting a myriad of waste streams, Ecore creates dynamic surfaces catered to the individual and the application. Ecore serves the athletic, fitness, healthcare, hospitality, corporate, multifamily, education, and public space markets.