by Brianna Crandall — July 9, 2018 — New to the Geerpres lineup is the Advantex G8 Fluid Microfiber Applicator Mop Handle. The revolutionary, large-capacity removable bottle is designed to make refilling easy. The internal construction, with dual outlets, dispense to provide uniform application and flow control. When paired with the Advantex Single-use Microfiber Mop, hospitals and critical environments can realize the benefits of healthcare-associated infection (HAI) reductions while eliminating cross-contamination risks.
Features of the Advantex G8:
- Fluid capacity of up to 48 oz.
- 32 oz. refill bottles uniquely stack on EVS carts
- Ergonomic swivel trigger
- Continuous flow when the trigger is depressed
- Dual outlet dispenses fluid at a 90° angle
- 16″ Advantex® Mop Frame is designed with micro hook and loop fastening to avoid lint accumulation
- Best-in-class quality, consistent with the Geerpres brand
- Patent pending
The Advantex G8 Microfiber Applicator System is ideally paired with the Advantex Single-use Microfiber Mop, which helps eliminate the risk of cross-contamination.
Features of the Advantex Single-use Microfiber Mop
- Effective bioburden, bacteria removal (3-4 log)
- Covers 240-250 sq. ft. per mop
- Non-linting, USP 797 compliant
- Compatible with all healthcare disinfectants
- Patent pending
For more information about the Advantex G8 Fluid Microfiber Applicator Mop Handle and the Advantex Single-use Microfiber Mop, visit the Geerpres website. Geerpres has provided jan-san products for over 83 years. The company’s stainless steel wringers, seamless buckets, and EVS carts have been an industry standard in healthcare facilities including hospitals, clean room, food service, education markets, and more. According to Geerpres, stainless steel cleaning products offer superior antimicrobial properties required in the healthcare environment. View the company’s complete case study on disposable microfiber products online.