by Brianna Crandall — December 30, 2019 — Is your 2020 salary and bonus package competitive? Find out with the 2019 NAIOP/CEL Commercial Real Estate Compensation and Benefits Survey reports from NAIOP, the Commercial Real Estate Development Association, the organization for developers, owners and related professionals in office, industrial, retail and mixed-use real estate, and real estate advisory firm CEL & Associates.
These valuable reports enable commercial real estate (CRE) businesses to stay current on salaries, bonuses and benefits for CRE professionals, from executives to entry-level positions.
The reports include:
- Submissions from nearly 400 companies
- Salary, bonus, incentives and benefits for up to 200 positions
- Data from 100,000 distinct jobs in the office/industrial, retail and residential property sectors
Data is presented by:
- Company size (based on number of employees)
- Company type (private and public)
- Real estate specializations (development, brokerage, asset management, acquisitions, operations and more)
- Seven US regions and up to 28 metro areas
Two reports are available for purchase from NAIOP:
- 2019 NAIOP/CEL Commercial Real Estate Compensation and Benefits Report (Office/Industrial-Retail)
- 2019 NAIOP/CEL Commercial Real Estate Compensation and Benefits Report (Office/Industrial-Retail-Residential)
To view CEL’s 2019 Real Estate Compensation Survey: All Companies — Consolidated Results, visit the CEL website.