by Brianna Crandall — November 6, 2017 — Werner, a global provider of ladders and manufacturer of a complete line of climbing products, has just introduced two new work platforms: the AP-25 Aluminum Pro and the AP-35 Aluminum Pro Linking Work Platforms. The new portable scaffolds each have an increased load capacity over their predecessors, as well as several new features designed for comfort and ease of use, whether for maintenance, construction, painting or cleaning. The AP-35 allows connections for side-to-side working.
New features on the durable AP-25 and AP-35 work platforms include:
- Oversized platform provides a non-skid area for standing.
- Easy-grab handles built into the center of the work platforms allow for easy transportation and mobility around a work site. Users can now transport the platform in one hand while carrying supplies in the other.
- Dual self-locking legs are made to lock in both the open and closed positions for safety and easy storage and transportation.
- Non-marring feet provide a secure, no-slip foundation for each model.
- Increased load capacity is offered in a lightweight aluminum design: up to 300 lbs. for the AP-25 and 375 lbs. for the AP-35.
Linking system safely connects AP-35 work platforms
In addition to these features, the larger AP-35 Aluminum Pro Linking Work Platform is capable of connecting up to four work platforms using its integrated linking design. By connecting platforms together, pros can quadruple their work surface up to 16 feet in length without having to step down.
The AP-25 and AP-35 Aluminum Pro Work Platforms are available online or at select retail locations. For more information on Werner’s new work platforms, use the following links to view the official product videos:
For more product details and availability information on the AP-25 Aluminum Pro and the AP-35 Aluminum Pro Linking Work Platforms, visit the Portable Scaffolds page on the Werner Ladder Web site. The site also gives details about Werner’s complete line of climbing products designed for working at heights, including ladders, attic ladders, scaffolding, pump jacks, stages, planks, step stools, accessories, and fall protection equipment including harnesses, lanyards, anchors and compliance kits.