by Brianna Crandall — August 31, 2018 — Baseline, a HydroPoint Company and provider of intelligent irrigation control technologies, recently announced a series of new software and hardware products and solutions designed to dramatically advance the state of flow optimization for the lawn and landscaping irrigation industry. Baseline technologies are widely used on corporate campuses, municipal parks, school districts, athletic stadiums and universities.
Using advanced flow management technology, Baseline solutions now enable irrigation managers and facilities managers (FMs) to build a more precise model of hydraulic structures and optimize water use based on PSI, smart water source selection, and enhanced leak detection to significantly reduce water waste and save even more time and money.
The new products, available immediately, include:
- BACnet Manager Enhancement – Makes even more points of the irrigation system available for manual control by building management systems
- AppManager – Gives users access to a growing library of Baseline water management and site management applications
- PipeView App – Shows real-time water allocation across an entire site and makes the site’s hydraulic structure easy to understand at a glance
- FlowStation App – Enables multiple irrigation controllers to share water resources
- ControlPoint PFS – Provides an all-in-one turnkey flow management solution that includes flow, master valve decoder, and pressure controls
- BaseStation 3200 controller updates – Enables users to manage flow using pressure, as well as introducing an entirely new flow management system with the latest system update, V16, that combines soil moisture sensor-based intelligent watering technology with weather-based irrigation best practices
- Pressure biCoder – Works in tandem with a pressure sensor to allow the controller to start, stop, or pause programming based on system pressure
Joe Wallace, Baseline general manager, stated:
Irrigation managers need the power to manage complex flow. We’re excited to deliver an unmatched set of smart irrigation tools that make it intuitive to manage the most complex sites, with complicated pipe infrastructures and hydraulics.
Jim White, senior landscape contractor for Pacific Sports Turf Management, said of the introduction:
Baseline just made a truly great system better. Much better. The v16 update brings features to the Baseline 3200 control system that are nothing short of revolutionary. With enhanced flow management capabilities that now integrate real-time dynamic pressure readings, they have created a platform that no one on the planet can match.
Baseline hosted a webinar August 15 to review the new flow management products including AppManager, PipeView, the FlowStation app, and the ControlPoint PFS. To register to watch the webinar, visit the Baseline website. Click on the specific product links above for more information.