by Brianna Crandall — February 8, 2019 — Tight workspaces, crowded floors and ceiling areas can make it difficult to get cooling airflow to workers who need it. Now facilities managers (FMs) can bring comfort to these hard-to-reach work areas with the relaunched Big Ass Fans Pivot 2.0 fan.
Thanks to a virtually infinite number of speeds and versatile mounting options, users can get precisely the air movement they want, where they want it, says the company. Pivot 2.0’s direct-drive motor is engineered for quiet and efficient operation.
Pivot 2.0’s easy-to-install, durable steel cage is designed to keep workers safe.
Made from high-quality materials, the fan delivers:
- Cooling air up to 120 feet from fan thanks to a six-foot diameter and powerful motor
- Versatile installation with ceiling, beam and column mounting options
- Air in the right spot, with 73 airflow positions and variable speed controls
- Quiet operation with a direct-drive motor and balanced airfoils
- Worry-free performance thanks to a three-year warranty; lifetime warranty on hub and airfoils
The entire Pivot 2.0 fan is Intertek/ETL-certified to UL 507 and CSA C22.2 No. 113 for safety.
For more on Pivot 2.0, visit the company’s website. Big Ass Fans has been innovating fans since 1999, from silent motor technology to fans specifically designed to work with air-conditioning or automatically adjust.