by Brianna Crandall — August 8, 2019 — QA Graphics, creator of the award-winning Energy Efficiency Education Dashboards, has revised its energy dashboard specification to serve clients in a better way. These changes help provide the necessary information contractors and others need to meet LEED requirements.
In addition, it allows building owners and facilities managers (FMs) to share building efficiency information and illustrate the building’s performance to occupants, potential tenants, students and visitors. This is done through a series of integrated touchscreen pages that are available to help educate occupants on green building features.
QA Graphics’ HTML5 Energy Efficiency Education Dashboard v6 (EEED) is a web application that educates building occupants with real-time energy data and green building features. The dashboard uses the latest web technologies and communicates with your data through the QA Gateway. The dashboard is used by schools, universities, businesses, health-care facilities, data centers and more.
Key benefits of specifying the QA Graphics energy dashboard:
- Integrated to help you work toward earning LEED requirements and other sustainability accreditation and education agendas
- Integrates seamlessly and securely with the existing building automation system (BAS)
- Presents building performance information in an easy-to-understand format for occupants
- Customizable to meet all building display needs
- No recurring fees or monthly service contracts
- Resides on-site at your building
- Created using HTML5
- Customer owns their data
- No internet connection required
- Ability to export data for reporting, comparing, commissioning or validating purposes
Popular customizable features include:
- Green feature demos: Highlight your building’s sustainable features with dynamic visual demonstrations.
- Energy savings calculator: See savings per year, months to payback, and lifetime savings for specific energy efficiency initiatives.
- Checklists: LEED, CHPS, and Green Globes — showcase the sustainable efforts you have made in the design and construction of your building.
- Building performance: Display your facility’s performance metrics on easy-to-understand charts and gauges.
Additional customizable features include: company information, interactive quizzes, curriculum documents, campus view map, advertising space, sponsor/donor recognition, educational demos, weather conditions, building floor plans, environmental tips and more.
To learn more about the Energy Efficiency Education Dashboard or to request a specification, visit the QA Graphics website. The company specializes in HVAC graphic development services, system graphics, floor plan graphics, and Energy Efficiency Education Dashboards (EEEDs), and provides custom marketing solutions such as interactive applications, 3D design and animation, UX design, web development, videos and more.